Ayurvedic Massage Therapy
This massage therapy combines the ayurvedic massage principles and techniques, with other capabilities acquired throughout the years working with people’s bodies, to deliver the best restorative and soothing experience.
Ayurvedic massage is a total body treatment with warm, high-quality natural oil that has detoxifying and nourishing effects on the skin, tissues and joints. It helps to remove toxins and waste products from the body. Positively affects the lymphatic system, soothes the mind and allows you to enter into deep relaxation.
The massage uses only cold pressed oil of the highest quality, combined with therapeutic grade essential oils chosen according to the customer’s needs.
Duration can be of 60 min or 90 min.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Massage Therapy
- Increases blood circulation and functions of all organs
- Improves elimination of impurities from the body
- Nourishes the whole body
- Boosts immunity
- Strengthens muscles, tissues and joints, improves mobility and reduces muscle tension
- Reduces inflammation of the joints and lubricates them
- Softens and smoothes skin
- Aids relieve anxiety, depression and fatigue
- Promotes better, deeper sleep at night